[Namron] Orlando's address

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:13:13 PDT 2007

To maintain your health and well being and the future of Your family, with
immutable force and unwavering resolve I would alter the fabric of firmament
itself to assure G-D's Grace be bestowed upon You and Your's.

Your Friend,
Pooky

P.s. Lemmee know if Katarina needs the lawn mowed or someone to crawl around
in a hot attic while your gone. Anything ya need Brother.

P.p.s. Be safe. Be effective. Be correct.

Ha!!! <just> read your signature quote

>"Be kind to everyone you meet. = Be correct.
..and have a plan = Be safe.
to kill them" = Be effective.

Mhm! ~ Confirmed wisdom = YaYa