[Namron] seeking Sakami and... ?

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 22 06:44:46 PDT 2007

Good morning, Namron!

I am seeking to get in contact with Sakami, in reference to a painted
charter ...

I am also seeking to reach a Mystery Lady whom I believe is from Namron... She
joined me at a table and painted her very first charter at last Weisenfeuer
Yule... an AoA scroll in shades of blue and green and gold, which she was not
able to complete at the time. I believe she is a member of Wolfstar, and I
*think* her name is Shanna, but I am not sure...

Many thanks for any assistance,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Vscribe to the Ansteorran College of Scribes & Illuminors