[Namron] Student Fair Rescheduling

Ashly "Sakami" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 10:55:49 PDT 2007

I was adding this into my calender and noticed that it runs up to our pop time. If we are still at the park this could be a good opprotunity to welcome new faces and get them involved from the start!

We would like to make part of this next pop meeting (Sept 5) a "Welcoming" meeting of sorts (not to suggest that ours aren't normally!) to specifically bring the students to meet with people that they may see from time to time coming to meetings or helping lead classes. Also so that way the members of the Barony can meet students that share interests in the same things that they already do! Also it's just a good way for our populace to more readily recognize the new people/students in their group!

Our thinking is that we can perhaps grab a few interested students (hopefully more!) and bring them with us to pop.

Much thanks dear family!

      Sakurai Sakami
  Or, a Phoenix Gules
  ~*~
  Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
  ~*~*~
  The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
  ~*~*~*~