[Namron] boning for bodices

Deborah Larson amberglyph at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 10:35:06 PDT 2007

--- Genevria di Betto <genevria at cox.net> wrote:

> I will also appreciate suggestions for places to
> order boning from.  I have been told that I should
> order metal ones on line for the best effect.  has
> anyone tried this, or have any thoughts on it?

I order frequently from www.grannd.com  They carry
both 1/4" and 1/2" wide steel boning.  You can order
in 1/2 " increments from (I think) 3" to about 17"
The boning comes with a rust proof enamel coating,
rounded, dipped ends.  On line ordering works pretty
well, but I usually call them to order.  Their phone
order people are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Oriana (from Wiesenfeuer)