[Namron] Memorial services for Charlie's dad

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Wed Aug 29 11:26:30 PDT 2007

Posted on Skorragardr's mailing list earlier.

---Ulf

Memorial service for my father will be held Saturday September 1 out at
Isac Walton park out at Shawnee Twin Lakes.  Time will be held from 1-3.
My set up time is 12 and clean up we have until 4.  The park is located
where lake road dead ends into the lake.  Let me know if you need direct
directions and I will help the best I can.  There will be family and
friends of us so not to be rude but casual daily wear would be less of a
shock to the older mundanes that have no clue what the SCA is about.  I
do plan to have a seperate memorial service for my father at
Protectorate just for the SCA to pay respect to him that could not make
it this weekend.  That would give me a chance to let go and really give
him the party he wanted lol....  Hope to see as many as I can there.  If
not there is always Protectorate.  Love you all......

Charlie