[Namron] News from afar (Warning: Long, chatty, and newsy)

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Aug 9 07:53:51 PDT 2007

Congratulations on the news!!!  I think that's a wonderful reason for
missing just about anything.  I hope Heather's pregnancy and delivery
are easy on her, and that the baby arrives in time for you to share
pictures at Medfair.

Please keep us informed on Elizabeth, I am interested in attending if
there is a preview showing, or in joining a group going after
Protectorate if we can't get into a preview.

Annabelle