[Namron] Tribe: Archery and Fighter Practice Change.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:07:50 PDT 2007

Hey Traci hughughug,

If I can coordinate with H.L. Ayesha and L. Terric today, I have a window of
opportunity to get the armor bag from them and get L. Magnus' armor back to
him tonight. I hope to drop off Syr Owen's weoponry tonight too.

Thank you each and everyone for making a facet of My DREAM come true!!!

Big Pooka Sized bunches of Love,
Pooky

" It takes a village, to please a Pooky "