[Namron] feedback on LFD

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Wed Aug 15 20:38:15 PDT 2007

Greetings Good Gentles,

I am trying to put together some feedback on how LFD went.  I will really
appreciate it if those of you who came out will take a few minutes and share
your thoughts with me.  I have been asking people to maybe tell me one
positive thing, and one thing to consider changing.

I hope to share some of the overall thoughts next week at Populace as part
of my follow up report.  Your input will be much appreciated.

In service,
Genevria

The class I taught was well accepted. I think that was due to the complete
listing of what was being taught as well as title and time.

The one thing to consider changing applies only in summer. The air
conditioning was a retrofit and the classrooms on the East side of the
buildings were too hot because the drapes that shut out the strong sun also
shut out the cool air.

Margarite