[Namron] The~Love has returned

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:34:57 PDT 2007

*snip
>Pooky,
>
>I anxiously await the tales of your travels and adventures to the far away
>lands.  Please share your experiences as soon as you are able.
*

Some amongst us who oft are bombarded with My Love doubted (gasp) doubted My
capability to modify the entirety of The Great Dark Horde (seething and
brimming with their Great Dark Horde-iness) into a reflective expression of
Pookie's Love.

My immutable will did prevail! To make My point about the Strength in Unity
and the Power of Love, I did physically levitate in My arms, the leader of
The Great Dark Horde, being their Mighty Kahn.

I then after much loud voice expressions, did physically throw Ro Kahn ~
Mighty Leader of the Great Dark Horde at her peoples. Yes, body air born.

So to My resume' of titleages which does already include such things as :

Pooky ~ The Tree Bringer
Pooky ~ The Avatar of Love
Pooky ~ Oracle of The~Way

I now may include the distinction:

Pooky ~ Kahn Chucker

I had the opportunity to wear the new War Tabard Baroness Annabelle made for
me. (It makes my fingers all warm and tingly to type that, so I'll do it
again.)

Ahem,
Baroness Annabelle made me a super awesome War tabard to show all gathered
that the Love for Namron is being vehemently expressed on their personage,
by a cleaver wielded with bone slicing authoriti' !

Many many Loving moments of The Dream were Crystallized, so that they could
be carried in The Hearts of all gathered.
4 missed moments in time are still haunting my dreams and filling my mind
with unrest.

I will be at Lady of the Lake event this weekend and look forward to doing
an even better job at making each moment special.

My Love unto Namron,
Pooky ~ Dream Wielder and Khan Chucker

P.s. I was bestowed the Princess of Atlantia's personal favor. Upon her
ascension In two weeks, I will have the gracious distinction to carry upon
the Field of Honor the Queen of Atlantia's favor, forever.

P.p.s. Beyond that and as they say, "What happens at Pennsic... stays at
Pennsic."