[Namron] The~Love has returned

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:04:30 PDT 2007

Yes indeed my Master, Baron, and Friend!

When 'Khan Chucker' was so decreed that Twas the first memory that I
envisioned as well:

>"Chucker Khan, let me love you
>Let me love you, Chucker Khan
>Let me love you, that's all i wanna do"

Unfortunately,

The title of Chucker Kahn is what The Great Loving Dark Horde entitles the
person in charge of their thrown weapon activities. yaya cute!

It always has comforted me, when I find confirmation that my thoughts had
run parallel to Yours.

It means on some level and at some moment my basal multidimensional extra
curricular non linear Golden Thought Threads reflected something true and
real. Hurrah!

(k' yaya... except for that sentence)

Pookie