[Namron] [Fwd: [Northkeep] Needed Supplies.....]

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Dec 14 13:37:09 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Northkeep] Needed Supplies.....
Date: 	Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:20:19 -0500
From: 	Ciana <ciana at cox.net>
To: 	Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at ansteorra.org>

OK I have been contacted by our Kingdom Seneshal (Pug). The southern groups need to know what exact we need for supplies. So I am asking those that have email to please call or some how contact everyone that is currently NOT getting electricity and get me a list of what each family needs.
Please contact me OFF list (ciana at cox.net)
The sooner I have a list the sooner we can start received the needed items. There is also apparently a caravan of people coming from Caid & Atenveldt. Not sure when they will be arriving but I have had a few people who have volunteered to come help unload and I will contact them when I know they are arirving with the supplies.
So please people send me lists of items needed but please do so off list. The list should consist of:
(1) Name of Family (SCA would be preferable)
(2) A contact name & number of whomever will be taking it to them
(3) Everything that they need

Thank you.

--
Ly Ciana O'Hara