[Namron] invitations for Queen's Champion

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:03:28 PST 2007

Hello all,
Just a friendly reminder that the deadline to get me the invitations for Queen's Champion is fast approaching. I will need all the invitations that people took home by next Wednesday Jan. 2 at the Namron pop meeting. We plan to stuff the envelopes at that meeting. If you do not plan to attend the meeting, I need for you to make arrangements to get the invitations to me prior to that. Please do not plan to bring them to Wiesenfeuer's pop meeting on Jan. 7. That is too late. You can reach at at dnk_p at hotmail.com and 850-529-0050.
Thanks to everyone who helped to get these done on such a tight schedule and to all those who came to the painting night at my house and Wiesenfeuer's A and S night. I appreciate you!
YIS,
Caterina