[Namron] scroll painting/Queen's Champion invitations

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:49:41 PST 2007

Hello all!
As many of you who attended last nights Wiesenfeuer populace meeting know from the announcement by Princess Vanessa, the Barony of Namron will be holding Queen's Champion in January and there are many invitations to paint and get ready to be mailed out.  In that vein, she has asked the scribes of Namron and Wiesenfeurer to illuminate them. I know that I announced last night that we will bump the scribal meetings at my house up to every Tuesday and Thursday this month to get this done, but I do not, as of yet, have the invitations to be painted so we will not meet tonight (Tuesday Dec. 4). In looking at my calendar, I also noticed a few dates where I have conflicts so below is a revised list of when I plan to have scribal meetings at my house this month. All sessions will begin at 7 p.m. I will let you know when the invitations are ready. If they are ready this week we will go ahead and meet this Thursday Dec. 6 as well.
Scribal meeting dates for this month at my house will include: Tuesday Dec. 11, Thursday Dec. 13, and Thursday Dec. 27.
We will also meet Thursday Dec. 20 at Wiesenfeuer A and S at the City Art Center. If we are getting down to the wire and it seems as though we are not going to get them all done, we may also add a Saturday or Sunday meeting. So, if you like to illuminate, here's your chance! We can use all the help that we can get!
Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing you soon,
Katarina

P.S. BTW ... if you have never been to my house and need directions call me at 850-529-0050 or just post to the list and I can put them up. Thanks again!