[Namron] A new addition to the family

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 17:06:25 PST 2007

Great news!  On December 7 my granddaughter was born at 4:25 p.m.   She weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs 2.5 oz and was 19"long.  The delivery was long, rough, and required a vacuum extraction followed by extreme hemorrhaging of my daughter-in-law.  She is recovering after receiving a transfusion and some intensive care in the hospital.

This is my first grandchild and I'm delighted.

 One proud grandma,

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock