[Namron] Shelter offer

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Dec 14 19:28:38 PST 2007

If you are without power and need crash space, or if you need to move
out of your temporary crash space, we can accommodate you for a while.
We can provide a queen-size air mattress and bedding, kitchen and
laundry facilities, a full bath, hot and cold running cats, three loud
birds, and Internet access.

Again, three birds, four cats. And the dog. All of them are friendly
to the point that the cats and dog may lick you to death. Don't say
you weren't warned.

We have one bedroom coming open: The Boy is moving out. It's a pit,
and will need to be worked on to make it habitable. There's also
room enough in the living room.

Give us a call at 405-364-0270 (house), my cell (405-831-5392), or
Isobel's phone (405-623-2618), or reply to this mail.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO