[Namron] Making howly whiney noises .... BrRoWWwwowuu'

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:21:27 PST 2007

my massive manly frame always Storms with desire for The winds Of time to carry me home.
My Heart Is Sable / Filled With Love and Shall Never, Leave the Lands of my Dreams. (Haiku chronologically coded by capitalization)

an online Pooky-sized hug (((((((((((((     mrsjacq     ))))))))))))) pass it on.

Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:12:14 -0600From: mrsjacq at gmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Making howly whiney noises .... BrRoWWwwowuu'XXXXX big hugs! Well as big as my short little arms can make around your manly frame. >squeeze< Be well and safe in your time away from our Namronian lands.-- ...the greatest of these is love... Monica aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel