[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] scroll painting tonight????

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:20:41 PST 2007

Hey gang,
The invitations for Queen's Champion will not be ready until after the weekend so we are not having painting tonight. We will however have painting next Tuesday and Thursday at 7 p.m. at my house 15601 Camellia, Oklahoma City. To get there, take your best route to the intersection of sw 149th and western and continue south on western. Turn right into the Wildflower edition and turn left onto Camellia. I am the yellow house with the brown door and the maroon Dodge Ram and the silver Hyundai Sonata. I look forward to seeing you all then!
Hugs,
Caterina

To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.comFrom: camberbabe at sbcglobal.netDate: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:14:07 +0000Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] scroll painting tonight????

so, you got those scrolls yet or is the painting tonight postponed until next week?__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

 3
New MembersVisit Your Group

Star Wars on Y!