[Namron] Is everyone OK?

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Dec 13 13:41:56 PST 2007

Watch out for the carbon monoxide and the whatnot!!!!! Hope you get your utilities on soon. Good luck.

  Rose the Obnoxious

Worf <worf428 at yahoo.com> wrote:
        As most of you know we live in an rv now, the lady's place where we are parked ahs no elec,sib=nce monda am, she cant leave because for the 3 cats and smll dog, she has a gas stove and that is keeping the house warm. She comnes out and visits with us to chase away the humdrums.

          Lordy Lord Galiwyn
  Chiurgeon
  A Lover Not A Fighter!!
  Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.