[Namron] New Year's Eve Party!!

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Dec 18 16:46:07 PST 2007

The annual New Year's Eve party at Barat & Jacqueline's house is still on
for this year!  Come one, come all to our yearly fun festivities to
celebrate the New Year.  As usual, it will be potluck style (so bring your
favorite dish) and we will be providing the drinks (pop and some hard
liquors and meads) and paper goods.  Please feel free to bring more drinks,
if you would like something other than what we will have available.  We will
also be providing the hot tub for everyone's use.

As usual, this is an adult, clothing optional get-together, so children are
discouraged.  Smoking will be allowed in the hot tub room and/or outside.

The party will start around 3 pm in the afternoon, December 31 & will run
until the last person leaves.  Jacqueline does not have to work the next
day, so the party can run as long as everyone desires.

Here are the particulars:

Where:

Barat & Jacqueline's house

1908 Shelby Court

Norman, OK  73071

When:

December 31 - January 1

3:00 pm - whenever

What to bring:

Your favorite main dish, side dish, snack and/or dessert

Who:

Anyone who is interested

Hope to see all of you there!  If you have any questions or need directions,
please feel free to call Jacqueline @ (405) 401-3105.

Lady Jacqueline