[Namron] Christmas Get-together

Chuck Graves ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 18:04:19 PST 2007

Greetings,

One and all are invited this Christmas...that's Sunday...for fun, food, and
celebration of the season. This is our annual get-together at the house.

We'll have turkey, ham, and some basics. Please bring a dish or dessert to
share with those who join us.

Visitors are welcome anytime after 1200 noon...the turkey will hit the table
about 2:00 pm...

Join us when can...stay as you like...and be sure to travel safely wherever
you go that we may see you again.

Regards,
Tadhg
...Honor above all

ps. barat, the site is wet.

Directions:
Traveling East on Lindsey.
Take Lindsey east past E 12th Street. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling South on W 12th Street.
Follow E 12th Street South, to Lindsey. Turn East (left) onto Lindsey.
Follow Lindsey East to Oakhurst Ave. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.

Traveling West on Rt. 9.
Take Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (right) on E 24th St. Take first
left on to Imhoff Rd. Take first available right on to Oakhurst Ave. Follow
Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right onto Oakhurst Ave. (yes, turn
right onto same street). Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the next stop sign. Turn
left on to Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323