[Namron] Lightning Show in Iraq

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 06:47:50 PST 2007

Those look like ground hits and can see they were a bit away.
The ice storm has let up some of us have power again and are back in our homes and not looking forward to snow this weekend but thats what they say we are in for from time to time.
And you are in our thoughts and prayers as well as your buddies stay safe and try to keep warm when its storming.
Hugs to all you guys and gal keeping us safe at this time we love ya.

Lady Una Carleton
Reeve of The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus