[Namron] We have power!

Kionna Peebles kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:02:40 PST 2007

Lucky lucky you :) we're still without power and not expected to have it for the next 10 more days or so.  We had a tree fall in our backyard and pull the power line completely off the house.  So, for now we are crashing a friends house until they finally get it back on.

Hope everyone else is doing well, and able to keep warm.

Kheoniia

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:45:58 -0600Subject: [Namron] We have power!

To all,

Barat, Steven & I have had power restored to our abode.  We had been without power since late, late Sunday night or maybe it was early, early Monday morning.  I don’t know for sure, my brain is still thawing out.  Luckily, we have a fireplace, so it wasn’t TOO bad.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing fine.  Take care & stay warm!

Jacqueline