[Namron] FW: OT: Items for Sale

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:35:15 PST 2007

Well shucks that'd been beautiful kizmet. Though there is a 5% chance hmmm... nevermind got distracted. Feeling is knowing, mHm.

Does anyone have an extra dishwasher? or know where to get one in the next 3 days?

Moral Imperative.

Pooky ~ The round floaty thingy you throw to drowning people or a hard candy circle.

Helpful AND Sweet.

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:05:44 -0600Subject: [Namron] FW: OT: Items for Sale

The dishwasher has been sold.

Jacqueline

Please let us know ASAP if you want/need any of these items:

Black Refrigerator—Frigidaire--$50
Large Computer Desk—Black & Cherry wood colors--$40
Lift Chair—Tan/Beige color--$50
Black Dishwasher—KitchenAide--$40
Piano—NEEDS WORK--$40
White Clothes Dryer—Whirlpool--$30

We will deliver, if needed.  However, we will NOT deliver the piano because it is very heavy.  We will assist with the piano, but we will not deliver it ourselves.  Please call Jacqueline @ 401-3105 or Barat @ 420-1382, if you want these items.  We need to get these items out of our garage, so we can show our house after it is put on the market in a couple of weeks.

Thank you,
Jacqueline