[Namron] Clove, Cloven, Cloved.... " How clover "

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:56:37 PST 2007

Greetings long term SCAers,

Something I posted to a mystery list, and I thought I'd share it with you.

*snip
>We tried to get a cloven pickle party started....but that failed
>horribly...guess no one wants to take a clove from a juicy pickle (dont
>know why)  but the cloven cheesy poofs worked pretty well...gonna attempt
>cloven gummy bears this year....
*

Their was a joke spoken once some 20 years ago at a Beltane Event - Namron,
Ansteorra.

Og asked Poppa Andreas, " Poppa Andreas.. Do lemons have feet? ".
Good (at the time) Poppa Andreas pondered and replied " NO (he's a BIG
Man)", He said " NO... lemons young Og (Og was younger at the time)", He
said Emphatically " NO... lemons young Og, do not nor have they ever had
feet. "

Og looked worried and said with the most earnest of expressions " Oh my...
Poppa, I believe I have just cloved a canary... ".

Love,
Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek

* No lemons were harmed in the production of this moment in time.