[Namron] Cook's guild--Russian food

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 9 13:15:44 PST 2007

Here is the receipes for the next Cook's guild. Can't remember who
 Tadgh assigned what right now as i have been fighting with the
 computer just to get this posted.  Please email me back with who is
 doing what I have more recipes if run out)

 Agnes
 Ham baked in Dough (Agnes is doing this one)

 Russian cabbage pagach  (who do I need to get this reciepe)

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

 Pumpernickel or shepards bread Annabelle I think this is your
 catergory so I am sure you have lots of receipes memorized:)

 Hard cheeses such as gouda, blue, etc just no processed cheese

 Milk Kasha (who gets this receipe)

 Spiced Cherries needs to be made ahead of time (who gets this one)

 Kutya  (who gets this one)

 Eggplant caviar  (who gets this one?)

  Susan mom to Carl and Brigetta wife to Marc