[Namron] Clove, Cloven, Cloved.... " How clover "

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 20:11:26 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/8/2007 11:57:22 AM Central Standard Time,
lord_pooky at hotmail.com writes:
Og asked Poppa Andreas, " Poppa Andreas.. Do lemons have feet? ".
Good (at the time) Poppa Andreas pondered and replied " NO (he's a BIG
Man)", He said " NO... lemons young Og (Og was younger at the time)", He
said Emphatically " NO... lemons young Og, do not nor have they ever had
feet. "
Out of curiosity (And not trying to start anything) are we trying to say that
Papa Andreas is NOT good anymore?  Maybe it's me putting too much into the
english language as it was used in this context, but that's sort of what it
sounded like....

Ailis