[Namron] Namron's new Hospitaler

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu Feb 22 19:49:21 PST 2007

Below is the decision of the Northern Regional Hospitaler:

Begin forwarded message:

> Ok after much thought and taking in to consideration all concern
> involved I have made a decision. The kingdom is making a push for
> more younger vital crowd that will stay longer. I have lived in
> moonshcadowe and know the importance of getting that younger more
> eccentric group. Namron is an AWSOME group that could do great
> things like Moonschadowe if the right person is in the job of
> Hospitaler. You need someone that can reach that younger college
> age crowd and make them excited and feel welcome. And While I like
> to encourage new people to apply for positions and normally I will
> pick that person, I think your group could be SO MUCH bigger if it
> has someone with experience who is excited about the SCA.
> So I have decided to go with Adena as your Hospitaler. I would
> encourage Isobel to continue to do her newcomers meeting as always
> and to be a support for Adena.
>
> Thank you for all your comments and your support.
>
> Lady Elodie de Cormier
> Northern Regional Hospitaler

I will be opening the office of A&S Minister for applications
immediately.  Adena has offered to continue assisting the A&S
activities for Medieval Fair so we aren't left without an A&S person
for our biggest recruiting event.

----
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron