[Namron] appology

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 05:58:02 PST 2007

I would like to publicly appologise to Lady Siobhan for my interuption of her bardic piece.  It was out of ignorance and stupidity rather than malice and I am deeply sorry for any pain that I may have caused her.  For those of you who have not heard this lady perform, you should.  She is amazing and I am sure that she will go very far in this fair game that we play.  Once again, to Lady Siobhan and all of you, I appologise.
  Danielle de Marseilles