[Namron] New Baronial Vscribe

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Sun Feb 18 09:10:20 PST 2007

sorry this was ment to go to Chiara Francesca,
Alix
--
Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)

---- ksullivan6 at cox.net wrote:
> Greetings!
I am Mistress Alix Tiberga of Aachen, I am the electronic Deputy to the  Kingdom Historian. Your  attached email below contains information that I wish to archive into the Historian’s files. Please be aware that these files may be referenced and/or possibly included in a historical display in the future. May I have your permission to include this email into the Kingdom Historical files?
In order to cover the legal bases, click “Reply”, state your wish to have this email be included in the files, and sign the answer with both your SCA name and your legal mundane name. Please do not delete any of this message nor your attached email. Thank you for considering my request. Until then, I remain….
In Service,
Mistress Alix Tiberga
Electronic Deputy to the Kingdom Historian
MKA Karen Sullivan