[Namron] The public Minister of Children's Report for the Loving Barony of Namron

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:40:50 PST 2007

Greetings and warm regards unto the Barony of Namron from your Minister of
Children,
Much thanks unto the Canton of Skorragardr for hosting a fantastic event!,

" Hi Everybody! " Well Skorragardr really did it this time... I couldn't be
there as long as I wanted to but I had a great time while I could!

Questie questie quest. Lady Ailis Mareoun Haddock Deputy Minister of
Children unto the Barony of Namron held a Wonderful quest at Skorragardr's
Axeman V. It was a bardic quest for knowledge! All those who participated
seemed to have a wonderful time, despite gettin' an education. It was very
well orchestrated and really entertained.  I hope Lady Ailis will consider
making this bit o' fun happen any time she is willing.

I am currently pushing what I affectually call the Pooky Preteen Protection
Plan. Hopefully soon Law will be weaved into the fabric of Ansteorra.  I
hope it will become a working system which will help ensure the well being
of all of Ansteorra's most valuable resources, our children.

C U @ CoW moo growl.
Mad Fair fun! Let's get er done!

In service to those smaller then I   (Bubba, 1 year 10 months?),
Lord Pukhta "Pooky" Lovvek ~ Minister of Children for The Big Beautiful
Barony of Namron