[Namron] 30th Anniversary and Crown 2009

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 07:59:32 PST 2007

Greetings!
  Galen brought up and it was discussed at the Skorragard pop meeting Sunday that we form an inquiry into the possibility of hosting the 30th anniversary and crown in 2009. This will be a LARGE kingdom event. Planning will take much time and work. I am starting a mailing list and organizing people who would like to assist in information gathering for this purpose. If you would like to be on this list and you are interested in being part of this inquest please send me your
  Name, location, and e-mail address, and area of assistance intrest to

  sirensong13 at yahoo dot com.

  Yes, it is a HUGE undertaking but I think it we are more than able to pull this off and encourage everyone to get involved!

  Siobhan

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.