[Namron] Clove, Cloven, Cloved.... " Maybe not so clover "

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 08:00:04 PST 2007

No nothing untoward was meant by ME and I did not mean to slight Him.

He has made quite the impression on ME over the last couple decades and has
been a part of many a fond memory.

I go to his house visit and to help out while he has been recovering from
this nerve sheath situation.
His strength is returning, but slowly.
He even feels comfortable driving during the days.
He made it to Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel and it was good to see Him out and
about.
Hopefully he will be fully recovered soon and can come out and play more in
the SCA.

In MY humble Pooky opinion He IS a Good Man and I Love Him very much. I am
Honored to do what I can to make Him smile or growl; Whatever I can do to
keep him feisty. };^) )

I plan to be at his house this week before Axeman and I plan to find out if
He will be attending. If He will not be attending Axeman, I hope He will be
at Company of Wolves.

Much continued Love for ( Good now too ) Poppa Andreas,
Pooky

P.s. Even though I'm such a *funny fellow, I do tell jokes poorly.
P.p.s. There is literally very little literal about ME.
P.p.p.s. I think We can all agree that the way I think doesn't translate
easily into English. I promise I'm still working on it.

*not a referance to preferance