[Namron] Shawnee Pop Meeting

Connie Wasson araearn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:35:26 PST 2007

Skorragardr's populace meeting is at 811 E. MacArthur at the VFW.  Could some kind person from Namron let them follow.  I am directionally challenged.  Map  Quest should help it is a major road.  We are starting a pot-luck at 5:30 p.m. with the meeting starting at 6:30 p.m.  Come early and meet and talk with people.  We are very proud that you wish to visit with us.

  Lady Ara
  Seneschal of the Canton of Skorragardr