[Namron] URGENT: Kuhneigen Pop Meeting Schedule Change

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 08:41:24 PST 2007

I hate to do this to everyone, but my mundane professional responsibilities have created a situation where I must reschedule the date of Kuhneigen's February Meeting as I will not be available to open the library that night.

We will need to move it to Thursday, Feb. 15th.  If Ld. Terrence can contact me regarding using the opening on the 8th as a fighter practice, I'd be most happy to hear from him.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.