[Namron] Populace Meeting Directions

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Feb 6 09:24:32 PST 2007

Greetings, David.

The easiest way to get to Norman High School from I-35 is to take the
Main Street exit and head east.  Drive east approximately 1 1/2 miles,
on your right will be a Homeland grocery store, and on the left is
Norman High School.  Drive to the east end of the high school, across
from Conoco, and turn left onto the street just before Carl's Junior.
There are 2 parking lots for the highschool, enter the first one.  The
entrance we normally use is the second one from the north end of the
building, I believe.  Enter the buiding, go straight down the hall, and
the library is the first large door on the left.

I look forward to meeting you and your family.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons