[Namron] Armor Night and Fighter Practice Tuesday and Thursday

Traciat traciat at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 18:47:39 PST 2007

 Ace will have Buzz's open at 7pm on Tuesday night for armor repair, learning , etc,   We will have all the stuff down there so come on  by.

Thursday at 7pm we will be holding fighter practice at Buzz's, loaner armor is available.

Buzz's is located just off of Lindsey in norman behind delrancho in the castle looking building. It's on the other side of Dollar General.

If you need more directions then that, call Ace at 405-326-7849.