[Namron] Fwd: [Wiesenfeuer] FW: Walmart Fabric Department

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 23:18:41 PST 2007

I think I've done my share and then some in the last few months and know a few others cause have met them there LOL  that's okey look at it this way our money will go else where.
Being serious years ago I bought materials that were precut in 4 yard sections which was enough to make mundane wear so we just have to find 2 packages either a like or something that goes together, we will survive just think there maybe other yardage shops open up giving us better choices.  We might really learn how it was done and start weaving our own  materials.
Una Carleton

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote: Norman is not planning to close the Fabric department until July according to their employees.  I'm going to buy myself into happy oblivion in the meantime.  I am truly sad to see so many of the fabric shops closing down, but there aren't very many people who buy fabric and make daily clothing like happened when I was growing up.  We crazy folks who make these silly outfits aren't as numerous as we need to be to keep the fabric stores in business.  Sad, but true.  The industrial revolution has reared its ugly head.

Lady Isobel

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote: They've  already closed the fabric department in Moore and the employees at Chickasha, Norman, and Pauls Valley walmart told me point blank that Purcell's walmart will be the only one with fabric in this region.

 Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.