[Namron] Off Topic-Booksale

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 10:23:34 PST 2007

I'm having a booksale in Maysville as well, however we're not open on the weekends.

BUT, just for my SCA friends, if you'll get in touch with me and can bring a group, I can open the library...but not THIS saturday cuz I'll be out of town...but most evenings or on sunday I could open up.

Also, the price is fill a box and make me an offer.  JUST TAKE THE BOOKS!!!!!  Our building is small and we need to clear things out.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.