[Namron] COW

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 14:37:13 PST 2007

Company of Wolves VI

February 23rd, 24th & 25th, 2007.  Camp Cimarron, Coyle, Oklahoma

Join House Wolfstar for our annual event featuring Armored & Rapier combat,
Archery, Thrown Weapons and Bardic competitions. The theme for the Arts and
Sciences competition is "Wolves." Many fine and shiny prizes will be
available for the winners.

The event will be held at the traditional Camp Cimarron site in Coyle, OK.
Cabin Reservations are available. Please contact Master Lucais du Belier.
Site Fee: $9.00 per person; Under 5 Free; $30.00 Family Max.

Lord Throvald will serve Breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings for a very
reasonable price. Baron Olaf will prepare a fabulous German feast for
Saturday night. Feast is first come first served. No reservations. Feast
Fee: $7.00.

Event Steward: Master Daniel Blackaxe
JD Black (405) 631-3145
blackaxe at cox.net

Cabin Reservations:Master Lucais du Belier
Larry Bishop (405) 277-2224
lucaisdubelier at att.net

Breakfast Tavern:
Ld. Thorvald Egilsson
bolverk187 at yahoo.com

Feast:Baron Sir Olaf
sirolaf at chouteautel.com

 ~This is not an official SCA Event~

No Wolves Were Harmed in the Making of this Ad