[Namron] Unofficial Rapier Practice

Daniel Pupek daniel.pupek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:01:51 PST 2007

To All,
    I am arranging an unofficial rapier practice on Tuesdays and eventually
Thursdays at the Recreation Center on Villa. If you are new to rapier or
interested in getting involved I'd highly recommend coming. Thursdays are on
hold until the athletic teams move outdoors (2 weeks?). The center provides
a warm place to practice in the winter, a cool place in the summer and it's
dry and lighted all year 'round! On Tuesdays I will provide a formatted
class schedule (see below) but those who wish to spar may do so.

Tuesday Class:
1. Warm Up (stretches, etc.)
2. Footwork Drills
3. Sword Drills
4. Combination Drills
5. Guest Instructor Time / Discussion of period techniques
    - May include anything from Melee tactics to fighting Case to building
an RBG!
6. Group Sparring

Thursdays:
Sparring

Hope to see you there!

Olando Di' Gilead

--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com