[Namron] Unofficial Rapier Practice

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:39:00 PST 2007

 To All,
    Forgot the Address! I am arranging an unofficial rapier practice on
Tuesdays and eventually Thursdays at the Recreation Center on Villa. If you
are new to rapier or interested in getting involved I'd highly recommend
coming. Thursdays are on hold until the athletic teams move outdoors (2
weeks?). The center provides a warm place to practice in the winter, a cool
place in the summer and it's dry and lighted all year 'round! On Tuesdays I
will provide a formatted class schedule (see below) but those who wish to
spar may do so.

Tuesday Class:
1. Warm Up (stretches, etc.)
2. Footwork Drills
3. Sword Drills
4. Combination Drills
5. Guest Instructor Time / Discussion of period techniques
    - May include anything from Melee tactics to fighting Case to building
an RBG!
6. Group Sparring

Thursdays:
Sparring

Address:
8303 S Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Hope to see you there!

Olando Di' Gilead