[Namron] AGE DISCRIMANATION

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 12:06:43 PST 2007

> Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:49:21 -0600
> From: Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net>
> Subject: [Namron] Namron's new Hospitaler
> <namron at ansteorra.org>
>
> Below is the decision of the Northern Regional
> Hospitaler:
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > Ok after much thought and taking in to
> consideration all concern
> > involved I have made a decision. The kingdom is
> making a push for
> > more younger vital crowd that will stay longer. I
> have lived in
> > moonshcadowe and know the importance of getting
> that younger more
> > eccentric group. Namron is an AWESOME group that
> could do great
> > things like Moonschadowe if the right person is in
> the job of
> > Hospitaler. You need someone that can reach that
> younger college
> > age crowd and make them excited and feel welcome.
> And While I like
> > to encourage new people to apply for positions and
> normally

What kind of shit is this.
You need to apologize to Lady Isobel for your remarks,
this is age discrimination if I heard you right.
 So you say we need to be young to do a job,I guess we
need to stop playing and let the kids play.
 Is this your thoughts or are they words from the
grown of ANSTEORRA,you are repeating.
 Please let us know more of the private thoughts of
the Crown.
 Your word need to heard more often "NOT"!!!!!
If it displays this type og discrimination