[Namron] Demo with a difference

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:32:47 PST 2007

*snip
  Our visitors will be divided into small groups who will be escorted around
the room by tour guides.  Our guides request you provide them with short
notes on your persona so they will be able to introduce you as a group comes
to you.
*

Hello wonderful people,

Really hope-ing to see you tonight.

For those of Us that can do little more then smile (specifically ME)

This >might< be what the tour guides need:

SCA Name (with proper titleages would be neet)
SCA Persona
SCA Time Frame from whence you are
SCA Artform or Activity which you are displaying

If the guides have this information prior to the introduction it would make
the transfer of their attention from ME to You go smoothly.

I hope to warp the realistic and be on time...

Love,
Pookster