[Namron] anyone going to Fox Tail Tourney?

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 15:56:38 PST 2007

I am going, will be leaving home about 1:00 on Friday afternoon, so I can
get there, un-pack, get nested, and be ready to work Troll by 6:00.  Why is
it when you are a Reeve, everyone wants you to help with Troll.... Oh well,
Wiesenfeuer Baronial is coming and I will be asking for help with Troll
then.
Lady Marion Makkingze
Wiesenfeuer Baronial Reeve
johnsonds at earthlink.net