[Namron] Walmart Fabric Department and Hancocks closures

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 10:56:40 PST 2007

Ready for the next happy news? Last year Hancocks closed 50 stores nation wide and plan to close another 40 this year. Or so goes the rumor...

  Wal Mart and Hancocks is all we have in Shawnee. Next closest is Hobby Lobby in MWC. That will make me a very un happy girl :(

  Siobhan

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
          They've already closed the fabric department in Moore and the employees at Chickasha, Norman, and Pauls Valley walmart told me point blank that Purcell's walmart will be the only one with fabric in this region.

  Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.