[Namron] Walmart Fabric Department and Hancocks closures

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 11:41:02 PST 2007

*banging head on wall*
  Great ideas....and thanks for the online stores, but...

  I just can't get the image of a little green irish critter in a post period "commin' to America' outfit" in front of a used cloth dealer out of my head.........

  Aethelstan

barrett1 at cox.net wrote:
  Hey, look on the bright side.
Now, you have a good reason to really dive into more comfortable, affordable period fabrics.
Want a nice lightweight wool flannel or worsted wool?
Fashionfabricsclub.com
denverfabrics.com
Want pure silk in a satin twill weave or tussah just like we see in history?
Silkconnection.com
Want loads of real linen in various weights and colors at rock-bottom prices?
fabrics-store.com

Now, you can wear a light wool cotehardie with twill hosen and a linen shirt, all while laughing at your friends as they sweat in sleeveless poly-cotton and trigger! Even if you don't care about accuracy, you'll be delighted at how cool you are in the summer, how toasty you are in the winter and how few skin grafts you'll need from melting acrylic!
Comfortable, affordable and accurate material, now at your fingertips and delivered straight to your door!
It's not sackcloth, no ashes included!
Shop now, save big time and let the weather know, baby, this ain't no costume!
(Void where prohibited, some restrictions due to poor pattern making may apply.)

~Finnacan