[Namron] Populace Synopsis from Acting Hospitaler

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:55:00 PST 2007

*snip
>10.  Med Faire coordinator is Lord Wolfgang and Lord Pooky is the Deputy.
>They will be setting up on Wed. before Med Faire.  If you are interested in
>assisting with Med Faire, please contact one of them.
*

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde this iMhPo is a wonderful thing! It is nice not to
miss anything, and I always do. I really appreciate you doin' this for
Namron!
I wish I knew shorthand, instead of just having them... (humor)

If I may I'd like to add a little bit more info. to #10. I'm not sure if I
managed to mention it during MY public-speaking-stammering at the populous
meeting (I'm shy like that).

We will be meeting at Phred the Shed Wednesday the 28 of March at 5:00 pm.
We will load up our Baronie's goodies and bring them to Reeves Park.
We should be at Reeves Park located at 2501 South Jenkins Avenue Norman,
Oklahoma at 5:30 pm.
Please show up. We will need many hands to pitch the big tents and many
other things.
The map to Medfair can be found at http://www.medievalfair.org/.

If you can commit to any activity (even like walking the ropes and
explaining things) we'd really like to hear from you so we can get a better
idea of what we will have in the way of help and what we still need.

Thank you Isobel and all of Namron!

Every year It just keeps gettin' better,
Lord Pooky ~ Wolfgang's Man with Arms