[Namron] Axeman

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 13 11:36:43 PST 2007

Chass and I and most of our household had intended to attend Axeman, but due
to illness, it looks like we're going to be unable to attend.  Some of our
household have stated that they still plan to attend even if we are unable,
but I'm not positive of who or how many at this point.

Elizabeta

Hey all,
Just a note to see if anyone from Namron was planning to attend Axeman.
Just let us know. We are trying to decide if we want to go.
Katarina and Orlando

Security System.