[Namron] anyone going to Fox Tail Tourney?

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 19:39:33 PST 2007

So far as I know I am day tripping on Saurday. Not sure who all will be in my car. It keeps changing

Siobhan

Kirsten Pupek <dnk_p at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Hey all,
 Just a note to see who all is planning to go to Fox Tail Tourney ... we are once again being indecisive about whether or not to go to an event and want to see who all is planning to attend. We are going to Gulf War and are afraid we may get event burnout LOL. *smile* Just let us know ...
 Huggles and love,
 Kat and Orlando

Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.