[Namron] Forwarded with permission

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 11:31:29 PST 2007

Calontir's premier war college and meelee practice - Winter War Maneuvers - is
rapidly approaching.  The event is Saturday, Jan 20th in Lincoln, Nebraska, and
is up against King's Round Table (Red Tape), which is in Tyler, Texas.

Winter War Maneuvers is what Calontir uses each year as a practice and training
session for thier entire kingdom in preparation for Estrella and Gulf Wars.
Over the past 5 years, Mooneschadowe and Northkeep have traditionally sent
fighters up to learn, participate, and serve as an "opfor" (opposing force) for
the Calons to train against.  While this has proven to be an exceptional melee
fighting event, the fun is only half over when the armor comes off.
Traditionally Calontir does a "group" dinner at an all-you-can-eat steak place,
and follows that up with a revel that rivals anything I've seen anywhere.
Needless to say, Mooneschadowe is planning on going in numbers.

Calontir graciously assists with crash space so that folks like us don't have to
pay for hotel rooms.  I'm writing this missive both to encourage you all to
attend and to try to get a list of who we need to get crash space for so they
can help us out.  Oh, and I almost forgot - Mooneschadowe will be taking the
bus.  If you're interested in getting a spot on the bus (better hurry - they're
going fast), in going but need help setting up transportation, in caravaning
with us, or in setting up crash space, please contact me and I'll help you out.

Centruion Oxlade Mackinnon